Contributing to publicity (was: Re: Draft announcements for 10.1 and 9.10)

Hi Carl
Welcome back!

I have added your salsa user to the publicity group.

For now we have:
* micronews when we want to publish something quick (usually title+link)
* this weekend we'll publish the 10.2 announcement
* a DPN is open for edition, it needs work
* I'd like to start today a draft blog post about Python2 removal, will send it to the list when I have something
* DebConf20-related publicity needs somebody (I can give pointers to the person volunteering about how to handle, but I'm not following the organisation this year)
* Anything else...

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina