Re: DebConf19 publicity coverage - blog post about DebConf19 starts - new sentence in CoC related paragraph

Hi all

Grr I didn't manage to commit my proposal of expanding the paragraph
about the welcoming environment two hours ago.

It's committed now.
The current text is here, reviews are welcome:

=========
 DebConf is committed to a safe and welcome environment for all
participants.
+During the conference, several teams (Front Desk, Welcome team and
Anti-Harassment team)
+are available to help so both on-site and remote participants get their
best experience
+in the conference, and find solutions to any issue that may arise.
 See the [DebConf Code of Conduct](http://debconf.org/codeofconduct.shtml)
 and the [Debian Code of
Conduct](https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct) for more details on this.

Thanks!