Re: DebConf19 publicity coverage - blog post about DebConf19 starts

Hi Carlos

Thanks!

I'm working to add the translation to the blog.

Meanwhile, I point out some paragraphs that changed, below:

El 21/7/19 a las 14:11, Carlos Filho escribió:
> Laura follows the translation in Portuguese. If there is any change in
> the original text let me know.
>

> Contribuidores Debian de todo o mundo se reuniram na Universidade
> Federal de Tecnologia - Paraná (UTFPR)em Curitiba, Brasil,durante a
> semana anterior para o DebCamp (focado no trabalho individual e sprints
> de equipes para colaboração com as pessoa que estão desenvolvendo
> Debian),o Dia Aberto em 20 de julho (com apresentações e workshops
> de interesse para um público amplo).

The above paragraph changed and now it's:

Debian contributors from all over the world have come together at
[Federal University of Technology - Paraná
(UTFPR)](https://debconf19.debconf.org/about/venue/)
in Curitiba, Brazil, to participate and work in a conference exclusively
run by volunteers.

> Se você quiser se envolver remotamente, você pode seguir ostreaming de
> vídeo disponível no site da DebConf19dos eventos que acontecem nas três
> salas de conversação:
> Auditório (auditório principal), Miniauditório e Sala de
> Videoconferência ou participar das conversas sobre o que está
> acontecendonas salas de conversação:# debconf-auditorio,#
> debconf-miniauditorio e # debconf-videoconferencia(todos esses canais na
> rede OFTC IRC).

That paragraph changed to aovid a too long sentence. Now it's:

the three talk rooms:
_Auditório_ (the main auditorium), _Miniauditório_ and _Sala de
Videoconferencia_.
Or you can join the conversation about what is happening
in the talk rooms:

The paragraph about the welcome environment may also change.

The current wording is

DebConf is committed to a safe and welcome environment for all participants.
During the conference, several teams (Front Desk, Welcome team and
Anti-Harassment team) are available to help so both on-site and remote
participants get their best experience in the conference, and find
solutions to any issue that may arise.
See the [DebConf Code of Conduct](https://debconf.org/codeofconduct.shtml)
and the [Debian Code of Conduct](https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct)
for more details on this.