Re: Things to cover in my bits from the DPL talk at Debconf

Yes, as I said on my initial response, the fact that our project uses Arch Linux might be the main reason why my talk got rejected. But making a new speech synthesizer is no walk in the park, and it does not happen every day, particularly for languages from developing countries. Since one has been made by a small company from the very city where you guys will have your event; I thought it was worth mentioning.

If it does not fit within your needs, then, hey no problem. I was just offering to send a short WAV file with the voice saying something.

Fernando

(Written with dictation software)