teams input for the Buster release coverage via micronews

Dear all,

The release of the next Debian stable version is approaching. For the
coverage of the release, the publicity team plans to broadcast news about Debian 10 through https://micronews.debian.org (and subsequently, social networks).

We'll extract news items from the release notes, but, in addition to that, if your team has:
- packaged important/interesting applications,
- gathered impressive statistics,
- achieved some amazing goal,
- performed very well in terms of translation, bugs handling, design,...
- got anything you want to share with us,
then please send an email to debian-publicity@lists.debian.org with
information wrapped in a sentence or two which could fit in social media
post. We will be happy to share your words with the rest of the world
when advertising the release of Debian Buster.

You can also send your contribution directly to the file that we use as preparation:

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/publicity/blob/master/release/dents/filler.txt

(All DDs can commit, so feel free to add new items, reuse/update the ones from last time, or [N]ACK other people's proposals. The file includes more details about the howto. Contributors without permissions in the repo can ping us via the mailing list as noted above, or in our IRC channel #debian-publicity).

If you'd like to get more involved in the release publicity coverage,
have a look at the publicity team wiki page and contact us:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity

Thank you in advance for your inputs.

Kind regards,

Laura Arjona Reina, for the Debian Publicity team