Publicity coverage and other tasks for the Buster release

Dear all
After our team meeting to prepare the Buster release coverage and other publicity tasks, I thought I had sent a follow up to the list, but it seems I didn't. Apologies.

Well, this is what we have, for now:

* You can read the minutes of the meeting at:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Meetings/2019-06-20
(but you can also go to step 3 in this mail)

* Please have a look at the wiki page about the release:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Release

Which covers the main tasks that we are preparing for the weekend. Any help is welcome! Sign up to the tasks and/or join #debian-publicity and be vocal about your availability so we can share the work and multiply the fun!

* We'll send separate mails about some specific tasks in short, stay tuned :-)

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona