blog post about diversity and inclusion in Debian

Dear all

In order to complement the logo change (from the standard Debian logo to
the Diversity logo) that it was proposed for these days, to inform about
the Debian Diversity team and also to inform about the Diversity
work/support in DebConf19, we have prepared a blog post which I intend
to publish later today.

I've asked for input/reviews in the #debian-publicity and
#debian-diversity channel, and the current wording can be seen here:

https://bits.debian.org/drafts/diversity-and-inclusion.html

and the source is in the bits repo:

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2019/diversity-and-inclusion.md

Apart of the position of the image (not sure if moving it to the top or
leave it at the bottom), it's ready for publishing, IMO.

In any case, comments welcome, I'll come back to this later today.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona