Call for meeting 2019-06-20 20:30 UTC to prepare Buster release

Hi all

Debian 10 Buster will be published on 2019-07-06 and we should prepare/coordinate the related publicity tasks.

We have https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Release as reference

Let's have a meeting to know the resources we have (people, availability, ideas etc),and advance as much as we can so the release weekend is fun and no burden.

The proposal is to meet by IRC in #debian-publicity on Thursday 2019-06-20 20:00UTC

I'll try to setup a wiki page with details and the useful links ASAP.

If anybody wants to join the release coverage or other publicity tasks but cannot attend the meeting please post here or in the IRC channel your comments .

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona