Re: article about DebConf18 closing, ready. Last call for reviews/translations

El 5 de agosto de 2018 16:52:00 CEST, jean-pierre giraud <jean-pierregiraud@neuf.fr> escribió:
>Hi Laura,
>I am also quite impressed by the work you do. Bravo!
>For the bits' article, perhaps you could remove the initial 'Today'
>which make it quickly outdated.

It's a good suggestion but I'm afk until late and I wouldn't like to make translations (currently pt_BR, ru, fr) outdated by rewording the sentence at the last minute... I'll take it into account for future posts.

Thanks!

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona