Re: article about DebConf18 closing, ready. Last call for reviews/translations

Hi Laura,

thank you very much for the awesome work you do.

PLEASE come to DebConf19 in Curitiba!

Am 05.08.2018 um 11:14 schrieb Laura Arjona Reina:
> I've taken the number of attendants from
> https://debconf18.debconf.org/statistics/
> (for DebCamp I didn't take the peek since that was in the last day and
> probably some of those came in the evening, just before Open Day).
>
> The number of talks and type of events I've taken it counting manually
> from https://debconf18.debconf.org/talks/
[..]

We collected some stats on

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Statistics

May be that is a useful source for you, too?

Best,
Daniel