Proposed formatting changes to the DPN

Hello list!

I have for your perusal a few suggested changes to the current DPN format.

For readability this template-issue is populated with data from the 31
August DPN[1]. The formatting proposal is in dpn/en[2] titled:
dpnformat.wml-template. All of the information sources are indicated
with #'s in the wml file directly.

Goal:

*Return to some use of the Table of Contents <toc-add-entry> sections so
the information is better organized and won't be skipped from clicking
through the 9 current sections.

*Expand and merge areas of similar content.

*Showcase Debian statistics, use, contributions, and data about the
project on a semi quarterly basis.

Changes:

1) Security Advisories is recognized as its own TOC section. We'd cut
down on this section which previously provided a large swath of
information instead pointing readers to the Security Advisories from
2018[3] page. Re-adding the latest 7 or 8 advisories highlights packages
for those readers who do not check the advisories page or apt-get often.

2) Dropped the word "Happenings" from the 'Internal News / Happenings'
section. The news is what is happening, otherwise items would go in the
events section.

3) Help wanted section focuses on direct need/asks by teams or the
project overall.

4) Changed section: More than just code. Shifted most of the prior
sections out to Code, coders.., this section can now focus on tasks and
information shared by DDs via blogs, mail, etc.

5) Additional section: Code, coders, and contributors. This section
consolidates data and information about Debian with a lot of the data
coming from UDD queries (many thanks to Ana, Birger and Pabs) :

Package maintainers since DDMMYY
New maintainers
New developers
Contributors data
Project statistics
Popular packages
New and noteworthy packages
Packages needing help
Release Critical bug report (we need to start promoting)

5) Additional section: Use and Users. User discussions moved from the
More than just code section and refocused to show it is user driven.
Tips and tricks section showcasing use of software.

I also wonder if we can source user driven content from #debian-til.

Thoughts, comments, concerns, modification welcome.

[1]https://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2018/03/
[2]https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/dpn/tree/master/en
[3]https://www.debian.org/security/2018/

Donald Norwood