Re: status of debian-timeline package, are maintainers needed? (not sure)

Hi Laura

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 08:25:17PM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> But I guess that at some time (before January 2019) somebody should
> upload a new version to unstable. Both Donald and me are non-uploading
> DDs so we cannot do that.

We can give you DM-like upload rights for specific packages.  So as long
as the package doesn't hits NEW, you could do that yourself.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Is truth not truth for all?
		-- Natira, "For the World is Hollow and I have Touched