25th Anniversary Logo Idea

Hello Publicity Team,

I have been watching the design-devel mailing list (because I like
that kind of thing), and I saw the request for a Debian 25th
anniversary logo, and I decided to take a swing at it.  I have not
contributed to design before, so I may need some help to get the
licensing details formalized, but I really don't care who uses it or
if I get attributed (so pretty much Public Domain).

I figured it would be best to keep this really clean and simple, so I
didn't go for whistles and bells, but if anyone has any improvements,
I am defiantly open.  Maybe a party hat?

I love the Debian project, and I have been using it for years, so I
figured this would be a small way that I can give back.

Happy Anniversary!

Thanks,
Mark