25 years

Hey!

You will find here a picture about Happy Birthday Debian.
I'm a novice on design, if this not a really good answer to your need, don't hesitate to say it to me !
Done at work on a desktop Win$ computer... My Deb was far at this moment :s

So I'm pleased to send you this picture you will be able to find as an attached file.

Full public domain. Free to do everything with.

I hope you will have many files from people to celebrate,
Thx for reading this,

Best regards, have fun ;)

--
Petrusko
C0BF 2184 4A77 4A18 90E9 F72C B3CA E665 EBE2 3AE5