Re: logo for Debian's 25th anniversary blog post (and for people to share)

Hello laura,

I tried to put this in the list of things to do during DebCamp, but
unfortunately I could not.

In my repo salsa[1] is some works developed by me and also by Aurélio
Heckert. The license is ArteLibre. I'll put it in the repository as
soon as other settings are finalized.

The proposal is to try to create something simple and could be used as
a "virtual stamp" on photos, videos, websites, etc.

You still need to define which line between proposals. And register
for some service similar to Twibbon[2] (which allows you to join two
images).

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/valessio-guest/DebianArt/tree/master/posters/25th
[2] https://twibbon.com

Cheers,