Re: Broken Link in the Wiki

Hello all

El 26/06/18 a las 10:45, Boyuan Yang escribió:
> 在 2018年6月22日星期五 CST 上午9:30:32,Lev Lazinskiy 写道:
>> Hello,

> wiki it says:
>>> Please give me its link.
>>
>> The page on the wiki is https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
>> <https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute>
>>
>> The URL in question that no longer works is:
>> https://salsa.debian.org/groups/publicity-team/-/group_members/request_acce
>> <https://salsa.debian.org/groups/publicity-team/-/group_members/request_acc
>> es>
>>> You also can contribute to publicity project even if you don't have access
>>> permission by send pull request on gitlab or send patch to this mailling
>>> list.
>> Thank you, this helps!
>>
>> Best,
>> Lev
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I just made some tweaks to https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
> Wiki page. The reference to direct "Request Access" link is removed. Some
> texts are added to describe the equivalent actions needed.
>
> Besides, I also mentioned that submitting Merge Requests is also a viable
> approach if the contributor is only present with some random short-term
> contributions.

Thanks Boyuan!
I also did some editions to the wiki page, mentioning that contributions via
proposals to the mailing list are also allowed, how to receive mail
notifications about commits (since the mailing list of commits is deprecated)
and updating some other parts to better fit with our current workflow.

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona