Broken Link in the Wiki

Hi Team,

I wanted to get more involved with the DPN project. When I looked at the wiki it says:

If you are not a Debian Developer, you need an account on Salsa.
  • If you already have one, you can just request to join the publicity project.

However, if you try to click on the link [https://salsa.debian.org/groups/publicity-team/-/group_members/request_access] it goes to a page that 404s. It looks like this is a GitLab setting that may have changed since this guide was originally published.

I have two questions:

1. Is this a known issue?
2. If so, what is the proper way to request access to this team on Salsa?

Best,
Lev