Re: draft blog post welcoming GSoC and Outreachy interns

Hello
Sorry for the delay, the article is published now:

https://bits.debian.org/2018/05/welcome-gsoc2018-and-outreachy-interns.html

I have also added a micronews (also relayed to several social networks).

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona