Re: [Mailer-Daemon@mailly.debian.org: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

Hello

El 24/05/18 a las 19:39, Steve McIntyre escribió:
> Hey publicity folks,
>
> Where should these notification mails be going now? Or should we
> disable this account?

For the repositories we have setup in salsa mail notifications via

dispatch+press_vcs@tracker.debian.org

Is it possible to use this same address for the wiki updates? I don't
know if it only works in the salsa context. Also I don't know if the
change would be needed to be made by us (how to gather all the wiki page
where this address is subscribed?) or the wiki admin can/should do...

If we can use the same system, I can send again a mail to the mailing
list explaining how to "subscribe" to receive these notifications, if
any person is interested. I would document this in the wiki, too.

Thanks!

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona