Re: possible to have something like AMA and ask about specific teams/roles

Hi,

you're totally right, but what I meant to say is that we should do it
somewhere public, reddit was just not far to seek and AMAs are a reddit thing
(the DPL is a /r/debian mod BTW). An IRC channel is too isolated IMO, everyone
has to be present simultaneously (regardless of timezones) and the only
records are the attendee's chat logs, so the people who are not around only
can reenact when someone is releasing their log and they know where to find
it.

So I suppose either we do it on a website or alternatively post the chatlog in
the home page's News section.

Greetings,
Erik