Re: LIO Target in Debian Stretch

Hi Ritesh

El 18/04/17 a las 10:12, Ritesh Raj Sarraf escribió:
Hello Publicity Team,

For the Stretch release, we are providing the LIO SCSI Stack. The LIO SCSI stack
is an in-kernel generic SCSI stack available in the Linux kernel. It supports
many fabric modules, namely: FC, FCoE, iSCSI, iSER, tcm_loop etc.

For Stretch, we've rebased to the forked upstream, maintained by Andy Grover
(Red Hat)

More details at:
https://www.researchut.com/blog/lio-migration-to-fb
https://github.com/open-iscsi/targetcli-fb
http://linux-iscsi.org/wiki/LIO

Stretch is the first release where are offering the LIO stack.

If you need for information, please let me know. Thanks.

Thanks for the input!
Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina