Re: new iproposal: a specific OS for psychologist

Hi Fran,

On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 01:43:19PM -0400, Franps wrote:
> Hi, My name is Francisco Montero, I would like to ask you if it is possible to develop an OS based on Debian (similar to SkoleLinux/DebianEdu) specific for psychologist (both applied psychologist and researcher psychologist) built with a set of predetermine tools such as pspp (data analysis), neurodebian, zotero (citation manager), bibus (connection to data base provider) pgp tools for confidential reports about patients,...
> I am psychologist and professor at University. I don't know about programming, but I would help to search for the appropiate tools for an specific OS for psychologist (asking partners, testing tools in debian packages...).
> Psychologists as other researchers usually depend on privative software to research and to improve the knowledge about human behavior and mind. We would love a new Free Software OS based on Debian.
> Currently I am user of Debian Stretch and I think this would be a very useful OS to built an specific OS for psyhologist. I offer myself to contribute of topics related to psychology during the development process and the spread of the new OS if this is released.
> Please, let me know your opinion about my proposal.
> Thank you very much for yor attention.

Your message will more likely get a reply when it's posted at
debian-science@lists.debian.org; the debian-publicity list is used to discuss
how to deal with and manage publicity for Debian.

I here do post your message at debian-science; you'll likely get a more useful
reply one of these days.

Bye,

Joost