Re: DPN 2017/03 open for edition, let's publish if for Software Freedom Day! (2017/09/16)

Hello all

El 07/09/17 a las 08:42, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
> Hello all
> I've started a new issue of the DPN, it's open for edition:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/en/2017/03/index.wml
>
> I've added some ideas to include in the IDEAS file, for the case anybody wants
> to beat me writing the corresponding paragraphs:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/IDEAS
>
> I think it would be nice to try to publish this issue for Software Freedom Day.
> That means try to get it finished for Wednesday 13 September 2017, and then call
> for reviews and translations.

I couldn't devote much time during the week to the DPN issue, but I can
work on it during this weekend. So, I expect to freeze it for
translations on Sunday/Monday.
Sorry it cannot go for Software Freedom Day (tomorrow), but life happens.

Any contribution is still welcome!

Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina