Re: Mail templates

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 08:43:30AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 3:52 AM, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 09:19:23PM +0200, Anon Andme wrote:
> >> Please stop sending emails to this address. I did not subscribe to this
> > I replied this email off-list.
>
> It might be simpler to respond to unsubscribe requests by pasting the
> email address into the relevant unsubscribe form on lists.debian.org.

You don't know to which mailing lists the person has subscribed and the email
address they used to subscribe is not always the same they use to email you.
Finally, the hard part is unsubscribing requires the person actively confirming
this by replying an email that has an obscure subject line "CONFIRM XXXXX"
coming from "SmartList". If they're not aware they have to reply some email
to unsubscribe from Debian lists, they're most likely to ignore it.