Re: Debian birthday! Any proposal?

Hi

El 16/08/17 a las 08:30, Valessio Brito escribió:
> Thanks Holger for the reminder!
>
> A friend from Brazil (Daniel) did something and made it available on the
> Telegram; I made adjustments and translation, I'm reviewing this link:
> https://postimg.org/image/q6sfj25t1/ <https://postimg.org/image/q6sfj25t1/>

Thanks Daniel and Valessio! it's nice!
I'll wait a bit for the case there are more proposals, and then, make a
blogpost including the different artwork that we have, let's say around
13:00 UTC? If you plan to send something but need more time, just tell,
and I'll include a line in the article saying that it will be updated
later with more artwork.

> Certainty that is Free, used OpenClipart (Public Domain)
>
> We maintain this license, respecting the 'Debian Open Use Logo' and
> theme Lines to Stretch by Juliette Belin.

Noted!

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina