Re: Debian birthday! Any proposal?

Thanks Holger for the reminder!

A friend from Brazil (Daniel) did something and made it available on the Telegram; I made adjustments and translation, I'm reviewing this link: https://postimg.org/image/q6sfj25t1/

Certainty that is Free, used OpenClipart (Public Domain)

We maintain this license, respecting the
'Debian Open Use Logo' and theme Lines to Stretch by Juliette Belin.

Cheers,
Valessio Brito

happy birthday, lovely people!

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 12:55:28AM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> Tomorrow 16 August is Debian birthday.

I knew this date rang a bell, now I know which! :-)

> If you have any graphic or media proposal about it (using only free-licensed
> components, please!) just send it to debian-publicity@ and we'll do our best to
> spread the word about Debian birthday including your work.

pinging Valessio, maybe he can do something nicely+quick?!
(though he on Montreal timezone still…)

--
cheers,
        Holger