Debian Publicity Sprint @ DebConf17, Montréal

Hi,

A Debian Publicity coding/writing Sprint will happen today, fri aug 11, at
15:30 local time (America/Montreal) (8 and a half hours from now) in room
potato at the DebConf17 Venue in Montréal. We aim to publish a Debian Project
News edition.  The BoF will not be video-d.  For those not physically present
(hi Laura!), there will be the OFTC/#debconf17-potato IRC channel (and
OFTC/#debian-publicity ) for communicating. We also might end up writing some
notes using gobby; to participate, run

 sudo apt install gobby && gobby infinote://gobby.debian.org/debconf17/bof/

.

C U there!

Bye,

Joost