accessibility of your site

Hi,

Just following up as I didn't hear back from you, sorry to email you again. I noticed your website page [wiki.debian.org/IRC/debian-meeting] links to timeanddate.com from "meeting planner". Unfortunately, that site isn't very accessible for the sight impaired. Would you consider adding a link to a more accessible version like [http://www.thetimenow.com/meeting-planner.php] which is WCAG 2.0 compatible?

Also, if you ever want to see how accessible a page is, I recommend wave.webaim.org. It is really helpful.

Thanks,
Lilly Ray