News about Debian Day 2016 in Curitiba - Brazil

Hi,

I'm sendig below a text about Debian Day 2016 in Curitiba to DPN.

On August 13th, 2016 (saturday) the Curitiba Livre Group organized a meeting at Centro Universitário Uniandrade in Curitiba (Brazil) to celebrate the twenty-third anniversary of the Debian Project.

Since 2004 with Debian User Group Paraná to nowadays with Curitiba Livre Group, the free software community in Curitiba has organized some activities to celebrate this date with the goal to contribute to the project and return some contribuitions to Debian like code, translation from english to portuguese and also to help to find new contributors.

We started the activities at 10AM with the Debian Developer Antonio Terceiro's speech about "How to contribute with the Debian Project", and after that we made some practice activities in two groups. One group was involved to bug squashing and fix packages, and the other group made some Debian website translations.

At lunch time we ate pizzas and we come back to the activities during all of the afternoon. In the end of the day, to finish this special day, we ate a chicken pie and a delicious cake made by members of our community.

Photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/curitibalivre/albums/72157672324106196

DebianDay 2016 in Curitiba website:
http://debianday.curitibalivre.org.br