[announcement] mourn of Ian Murdock

Hi,

[ please CC me on replies ]

I have just translated the announcement of Ians passing into German
(current translation status: in review, do not publish)

Therefore I have some comments:

	Ian Murdock also notes that Debian 0.93R6 <q>... has always been my
	favorite release of Debian", although he admits to the possibility of
	some personal bias, as he stopped actively working on the project in
	March 1996.</q>

Strictly spoken, Ians cite ends after "release of Debian" in the
second line, so the closing tag </q> needs to be moved from the
last line to the second line.

	[...]
	Debian has sparked
	an interest in so many users and people, then, now, and hopefully far
	into the future.

	From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you Ian.

First:	"many users and people" seems strange to me.
	Probably use something like
	many people
	many users and developers
	many users and other people

Second:	I would suggest to make the last line a separate paragraph,
	to strengten its output (as it is written in the source;
	so add a
	line before "From the bottom of our hearts, ..." )

Greetings
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .