Re: identi.ca down? (was: DPN 2015/09 frozen. Please review and translate.)

Hi Holger

El 02/01/16 a las 17:21, Holger Wansing escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Donald Norwood <dnorwood@portalus.com> wrote:
>> [ Please reply on -publicity list ]
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN to be released on
>> Wednesday, December 30, around 19:45 UTC.
>>
>> We would very much appreciate reviews and translations.
>
> Just for your information:
>
> I just noticed, that
> https://identi.ca/debian
> is down, at least at the moment.

Now it works for me.

I've been experiencing intermitent "Connection reset" errors in the last
days when accessing https://identi.ca/debian or my own profile, and some
times, blank pages from the mobile app that I use, Puma. But not from
Dianara, and other times everything works well.

I'm not sure if there is a load issue these days in identi.ca or it's
problem of my connection or what...

I've asked for feedback in the pump.io irc channel and will keep an eye
on this issue.

Thanks for reporting in any case.

--
Laura Arjona Reina