DIF Disclaimer question

Hi,

Could we reword the current disclaimer currently in the DIF?

It currently reads:

"Disclaimer: Debian is not associated with the people or organisations
featured in Debian in the Field posts. Debian does not endorse the
people or organisations showcased. Any views or opinions presented in
these posts are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company."

The 'opinions presented...of the author' reads confusing, at least to
me, because we are the authors of the article.

I think a shorter version would be just as appropriate:

"Debian is not associated with nor endorses the organization, people, or
views expressed in this article."

or

"This use in the field is shared to show Debian in use and does not
express the view of nor is an endorsement from the Debian Project. "

-Donald