replacing the press+bits.d.o delegations for a publicity delegation

Hi everybody,

During DebConf, some of us have been talking about the current press/publicity
and bits.d.o delegation situation. We reached the conclusion it was about time
that we create a single combined team for press and publicity work, superseding
the current press and bits.d.o delegations. This would be also accompanied with
a big update of the delegates that was already being worked on.

We shared this idea with all the people atttending DebConf who are delegated
for bits.d.o or press and they all agreed it was the way to go.

The big idea in bullet points:
- The existing delegations for press and bits.d.o would be removed.
- A new 'publicity' team would be delegated
- The new team will handle all the active projects we have right now:
social media, blog, press releases, announcements, DPN, etc
-  press@d.o will continue active for the time being and we'll revaluate
the need of the alias in some months
- This team doesn't include the current events and partner programs
arrangements that belong to another teams.

The current draft for the delegation is at https://titanpad.com/dpublicity
I'm attaching it for more convenient reading. Please, share your thoughts!

The current delegated team is small and at least Cédric and myself
would like to add more people in the near future.

Ana
publicity https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/05/msg00012.html
press https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/01/msg00000.html

Publicity Team delegation
=========================

I hereby appoint the following developers as members of the Debian Publicity
Team:

- Ana Guerrero Lopez <ana>
- Cédric Boutillier <boutil>
- Donald Norwood
- Laura Arjona Reina <larjona>

Any previous delegation to the same team, not explicitly listed above,
is revoked.

Any previous delegation to the Press Team and "Bits from Debian" editors,
are revoked and replaced by this team.

The delegation is not time-limited. It will be effective until further
changes by present or future DPLs.

Task Description
  - the official blog of the Debian project, "Bits from Debian"
  - any official social media of the project
  - and any other channels where Debian gets an official online presence.

- The team is also responsible for the maintenance of the News
  part of the English version of the Debian website (i.e. the content
  currently located under webwml/english/News/).

- The team is in charge of deciding the most suitable publication venue
  or venues for announcements and when they are published.

- Team members must word articles in a way that reflects the Debian
  project's stance on issues rather than their own personal opinion.

- Finally, the Publicity Team is the official Debian contact point
  for press inquiries and media people outside Debian. When acting
  in such capacity, members of the team act as a spokesperson of the
  Debian Project.