Git repository for Debian Publicity

Hi,

During the last meeting, transition from SVN to Git was discussed.
The question of the layout of the repo was asked: a unique repository
reflecting the current SVN structure, or multiple repository?

I imported the current SVN repository to Git in a unique repository
here:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/publicity.git/

I find the following arguments for the unique layout:
- having a single repo for announcements and dpn makes it easier for
  newcomers to contribute to both announcements and dpn. It is also
  easier for contributors who used our SVN repo before.
- the script to publish the DPN (in dpn/scripts) is used also to publish
  the announcements (could be moved to scripts)
- The repo is quite small (currently 20M for the Git repo).

Do you think we should use instead multiple repositories?

Since we will probably work on the next DPN issue before the transition
is done, it is maybe preferable to continue to work on the SVN repo
until we decide which layout to use. Do you know a technical solution to
keep the Git and SVN repos synced in the mean time?

Cheers,

Cédric