Re: press at DebConf15

Hi Richard,

thanks for the nice feedback! And even more for the already existing press release! I will use it for the further press communication. So I will try to get in touch with taz, FAZ and Süddeutsche. Very good idea to offer interviews - what I will do and to be honest: already did: I offered Heise that they could talk with for example a developer or security maintainer :-)) - even better, that I now can offer the DPL himself :-). Neil - thanks for your offer!

If someone from the press wants special "press treatment" like a timeslot for an interview during the conference - I will let you know.

Cheers,
Silvia