Tasks, people available for the release coverage

Hi everybody

I have created the wiki page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Release

for gathering the small tasks that we need for covering the release of
Jessie, so new contributors or member of other teams know what can they
do to help, and some things get also "prepared" in advance.

Feel free to edit, reorganize, add the tasks that you need, and sign up
for the tasks that you can cover.

In my case, I won't be available during the weekend but I can put time
on this until Thursday night, so I'll visit that page to see what can I
do from time to time.

I've tried to reorganize a bit the main wiki page of the team too

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity

(not sure if the result is better than the original state, feel free to
revert or update it).

Best
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona