Re: Publicity/press bits mail [RFC]

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 01:24:19PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 7:08 AM, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:

> > - Sending DENTS to http:/identi.ca/debian
>
> Missing a / character.
>
> I would also like to include an item about live-denting the release:
>
> During the release of Debian 8 jessie, we are thinking about
> live-denting/live-tweeting the progress towards the release as we have
> done for the last two releases. We need volunteers to follow the
> following IRC channels on OFTC during the release and propose short
> posts in #debian-publicity summarising the progress. Since there will
> be periods of waiting we also need help writing some filler posts
> providing stats and interesting facts about Debian and things
> happening in Debian recently.
>
> #debian-release
> #debian-ftp
> #debian-cd
> #debian-boot
> #debian-live
> #debian-admin

I removed this on purpose. I didn't see it fitting in the email that is a
more general list of how to help and that part was too specific.
You can send a request for help a couple of weeks before the release.
Right now is too soon for asking for help, since the release doesn't
have any date set yet, it makes hard for people to commit ahead :)

> > Future project ideas
> >
> > There are some cool ideas floating around that we would like to see but nobody
> > actually has time to make them happen. If you are interested in helping with
> > any of the ideas, please join us at #debian-publicity and let's talk about it!
>
> - Start an "This week on IRC" item in DPN.

This is already included, I guess you missed the line.

Ana