Re: Publicity/press bits mail [RFC]

s/http:/https:/ where possible please.

> - Sending DENTS to http:/identi.ca/debian

Missing a / character.

I would also like to include an item about live-denting the release:

During the release of Debian 8 jessie, we are thinking about
live-denting/live-tweeting the progress towards the release as we have
done for the last two releases. We need volunteers to follow the
following IRC channels on OFTC during the release and propose short
posts in #debian-publicity summarising the progress. Since there will
be periods of waiting we also need help writing some filler posts
providing stats and interesting facts about Debian and things
happening in Debian recently.

#debian-release
#debian-ftp
#debian-cd
#debian-boot
#debian-live
#debian-admin

> Future project ideas
>
> There are some cool ideas floating around that we would like to see but nobody
> actually has time to make them happen. If you are interested in helping with
> any of the ideas, please join us at #debian-publicity and let's talk about it!

- Start an "This week on IRC" item in DPN.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise