Betreff: Re: DPN 2014/05 frozen. Please review and translate.
Datum: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 21:43:53 +0000
Von: Stephan Beck <tlahcuilo@gmx.net>
An: _List Debian Publicity <debian-publicity@lists.debian.org>

Hello Cédric,

I am going to review (once again) and translate the current issue into German,
but I am not going to start until tomorrow (with the revision) because I need a
break :-)
I am going to start translating it afterwards while keeping an eye on the
changes that may be introduced. And I will play around a little bit with
subversion, the access and its possibilities, as I'd like to get used to it.
I guess that I need a couple of days to get it all done, because I have started
my technical writer course that will lead to the German tekom certificate· and I
have some stuff to do and to read. :-)

If you don't mind I'd like to join the redaction team, though I am no native
speaker, but my level is quite high.
By the way, is the new DD's name actually spelled the way you did? Please confirm.

Kind regards

Stephan

Am 15.03.2014 18:31, schrieb Cédric Boutillier
<boutil@debian.org>@polytechnique.org: