Re: Debian Installer RC1 7.0 release announcement frozen. Please review and translate.

Hi Filipus,

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 04:37:24PM -0500, Filipus Klutiero wrote:

> If we have a link to an announcement targeted to Debian users rather
> than the more general public there, labeling the link as "Debian
> community" is misleading. The label should at least start at the
> start of "announcement".

Yup, I totally agree and applied the fix proposed.

Thanks, as usual, for your revision!

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline"
REM, It's The End of the World (as We Know It)