Re: Debian Installer RC1 7.0 release announcement frozen. Please review and translate.

Hi Holger,

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:13:13PM +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org> wrote:
> > we just finished to write the Debian Installer RC1 7.0 announcement to be
> > published next Tuesday. We'd appreciate reviews and translations.
>
> Just one note from a non-native english speaker:
>
>   This new version of the installer ships several changes, including
>   better speech synthesis support, various improvements for
>   GNU/kFreeBSD and fixes for the grub2 package, as well as the addition
> - to the installer of many Linux kernel drivers.
> + of many Linux kernel drivers to the installer.

Applied.
Thank you very much for the review and the translation!
I didn't know if the translation was ready to be published, so I didn't
add it to the website (as I did with the french one, for instance). Let
me know - for the next time - if you want me to publish the translation,
maybe adding a tag [ready]|[not-ready] on it (or hanging around in
#debian-publicity or #debian-www on IRC).

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Cerco le qualità che non rendono