Re: DPN 2013/03 frozen. Please review and translate.

On Sun, Feb 03, 2013 at 01:02:01AM +0100, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> I know it's horribly late (sorry, it's been really busy with FOSDEM),
> but maye you could add that next week two years ago we released and
> now are still months away from that point in time?
>
> If not, that may be a point worth mentioning in the next issue.

What is the point of writing something like that, especially in the way
you put it? Also, what is your base for the "months away" part? Did you
speak with the release team about that or is that base only on
speculation (surely based on some statistical inference on the RC bugs
graph, but that has been shown to be wrong in the past already)? In the
latter case, I don't think it would be wise to do so. YMMV. FWIW, I
disagree with your time assessment.

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .