Re: Call organization DebianDay 16th August

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 03:35:54AM -0300, Valessio S Brito wrote:
> Hi all,
> We need to mobilize and encourage communities to organize the DebianDay 2013[1].
> A day dedicated to Debian content to present the project and how to collaborate.
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay/2013

Please look at
for an overview of what, as publicity team, we wanted to do for the 20th

Valessio: particularly you could give us some pointers about a 20th
anniversary artwork contest, to have a special design for limited edition
tshirts :).

We will probably need a bit of braistorming on it (and lots of work to
spread the word about it) but then IMO it's worth it.

<ana> the real problem is when you turn 32 and you need an
extra bit