apologies for "ignoring" the debian-publicity team

I just want to send apologies for "ignoring" the debian-publicity team, up until 3min before sending the announcement it hasnt occured to me, to (once again, doh!) "use your services" and thus get a much better announcement written and send out.

And then I decided to just send it, as its just a minor pointrelease anyway (which was delayed several times before), and since I'm very short on time this week, so I figured "better now + like this" then (possibly way) later again.

Your work is super appreciated and you deal with press and public announcements much better than I do.