Re: two topics for DPN from Japan

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:38:37AM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> <shameless advertisement>
>
> >> You represent Debian at a conference or exhibition (with a booth, talk, workshop, etc.)
> >> You wrote a report after having represented Debian at a conference or exhibition
> Yes, it is.
>
> We Japanese Debian local Community have participated to Open Source Conference 2013 Tokyo/Spring.
> see http://henrich-on-debian.blogspot.com/2013/02/open-source-conference-2013-tokyospring.html
>

> >> Debian related reviews / tests / articles in other media / web sites / mailing lists / blogs
>
> I've started to write articles about Debian for monthly magazine "Software Design" (in Japanese).
> see http://henrich-on-debian.blogspot.com/2013/02/debian-hot-topics.html
>
> </shameless advertisement>

Thanks for the heads up, we'll surely add these to DPN. And if
you organize more events, or coordinate Debian booths at conferences, you
may want to notify beforehand the events team (events@debian.org) so that
they can put an entry in the website (and we can put one in DPN before
the event).

Keep up the good job in promoting Debian!

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Mama put my guns in the ground,