Re: Debian Installer RC1 7.0 release announcement frozen. Please review and translate.

On 2013-02-17 15:44, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Hi all,

we just finished to write the Debian Installer RC1 7.0 announcement to be
published next Tuesday. We'd appreciate reviews and translations.

As usual you can find the announcement on the publicity repository,
available even via HTTP:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2013/20130219.wml?view=markup

Thanks in advance,
Francesca

Thank you Francesca and everyone. Just one remark:

More details are available in the Debian Installer team's announcement
to the <a href="$(DEVEL)/debian-installer/News/2013/20130217">Debian
community</a>.

If we have a link to an announcement targeted to Debian users rather than the more general public there, labeling the link as "Debian community" is misleading. The label should at least start at the start of "announcement".