Re: DPN 20/2012 frozen. Please review and translate

On 2012-10-12 15:44, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Hi all,

we just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian Project
News to be released Monday. We would appreciate reviews and translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki:

http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/2012-20.en.wml?view=markup

Thanks in advance,
Francesca

Thank you Francesca and everyone. Here are my remarks:

Thanks to a
rewrite of the code, is now possible to merge older diffs together in
order to have a faster and more reliable final result: users now only have
to download two diffs instead of up to 56.
s/is/it is/

As usual, the Team would like to thank everyone who donated to the Debian
Project as well as Office Factory Fulda who hosted the meeting.
s/Team/team/
There should be a comma after "Fulda".

Stefano Zacchiroli sent his usual report of DPL activities for September
2012: among others things, Stefano continued his work on the relicensing of
the Debian logo, which is now
under LGPL3+ / CC-BY-SA 3.0</a>.
There are 2 Debian logos, only 1 was relicensed (see https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2012/10/msg00009.html for details).

Christian Perrier noted that<a
href="http://bugs.debian.org/690000";>Debian bug #690000</a>  was reported
last Monday, just 3 months and 8 days after bug #680000.
I don't see why we'd use "just" here.

<rcstats release="Wheezy"
	testing="443"
	tobefixed="246" />

The high number should currently read 496.