debian booth at Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012

Hi everyone,

I just want to let everyone know that there will be a shared booth with other open source/free software communities at MOSC 2012 that will be held in Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur. Manned by me and a few other fellow Debian fans.

It will not be glorious, because of what I mentioned above. I might be handing out Debian Squeeze's installer and/or Debian related pamphlets. Depends on my budget actually.

I might also do a demonstation of using Debian on a laptop so those who come to the booth will get first hand experience using latest Debian version. Again depends on hardware availability (if my laptop is still ok by then)

For more info on MOSC: http://portal.mosc.my/

--
Komuniti Pengguna Debian Malaysia
http://debmal.my