Re: New version of DPNhtml2mail.pl

Hi,

Le jeudi 10 mai 2012 à 17:20:07 (-0400), David Prévot a écrit :
> I can only
> think to one last nip-tick: could you drop the last two links (last four
> in the French version): those are just email addresses already written
> in the text, so we use to remove them anyway.

I have no idea how to remove them properly, without removing all the
mailto links.
- One possibility is to remove the link if the email address is already
  display in the text, however it will not remove the last link for the
  English version or the two last of the French
- A second one is to remove all the mailto corresponding to a list
  (publicity and l10n). But it will also remove the mailto inside the
  text that correspond.

Let me know which solution you prefer (the both can be implemented
together) or if you have an other idea to identify it. I don't think I
will be able to modify anything before Monday evening, so I would say
that for the next DPN you will still have to remove them manually.

Regards,

Thomas