DPN review workflow [was: Re: DPN 03/2012 frozen. Please review and translate.]

[re-adding -publicity]

On Du, 05 feb 12, 20:37:09, Holger Wansing wrote:

> Ehm, I have write access already.
> I'm unsure about the review procedure though:
> Should I commit my suggestions directly, without any discussion?
> In this case, the whole review process on the lists is IMHO a little
> bit senseless?

I've been wondering about this myself and have refrained from committing
directly. Would it make sense to commit, but still post the patch for
heads-up+review?

I also thought about creating two patches: one already applied (typos
and stuff) and one for peer review, but this means more than double the
work.

Kind regards,
Andrei